- Position: -
- WEBSTER, C. M. & RUSKIN, J. (forthcoming) Applying Network Analysis in Social Entrepreneurship Research. IN SEYMOUR, R. G. (Ed.) Handbook of Research Methods on Social Entrepreneurship. London, Edward Elgar.
- Ruskin, J., & Webster, C. M. (2011). Creating Value for Others: An Exploration of Social Entrepreneurs’ Motives. Paper presented at the 25th Annual Australian and New Zealand Academy of Management Conference, Wellington, NZ.
- RUSKIN, J., SEYMOUR, R. G. & WEBSTER, C. M. (2009) Motivations and Value Creation: A Comparison of Commercial and Social Entrepreneurs. 23rd Annual Australian and New Zealand Academy of Management Conference. Melbourne, Victoria.
Jennifer’s research focus is social entrepreneurs’ motivation to create, capture and exchange value. She has presented her work at the Australian and New Zealand Academy of Management Conference.
- social entrepreneurs' motivations
- social value creation in entrepreneurial ventures
- benefits to self of creating value for others
Jennifer teaches a range of subjects in marketing and management, including Consumer Behaviour, Business Organisation Principles and International Business.
Lecturing and Tutoring
- 2011-2012 Tutor for Principles of Management
- 2010 Tutor for Introduction to International Business
- 2009 Tutor and member of Lecturing Team for Consumer Behaviour
- 2008 Tutor for Consumer Behaviour and Business Organisation Principles
- 2005-2007 Instructor for community-based Self-Employment Training program
Australian and New Zealand Academy of Management
Overview of Academic Employment
2008-present, Associate Lecturer, Macquarie University Department of Marketing and Management