- Measurement and reporting of WHS performance - Workplace OHS
Article comments on Sharron O’Neills report for Safe Work Australia “Issues in the Measurement and Reporting of Work Health and Safety Performance”.
- Publication: Workplace OHS
- Published: 12 December 2013
- Title: Measurement and reporting of WHS performance: SWA review
- Commercialising work health and safety – OHS Alert
OHS Alert article reports on Sharron O'Neill's presentation to delegates at the Safety Institute of Australia annual conference, Sydney.
- Publication: OHS Alert
- Published: 10 September 2013
- Title: Do your accountants know their WHS responsibilities?
- Safety Spotlight - Citi Research
Sharron O'Neill's research is cited to demonstrate the limitations of existing injury reporting templates and to present an alternative injury measurement framework.
- Publication: Safety Spotlight: ASX100 Companies and More
- Published: 15 May 2013
- Author: Elaine Prior
You can view the full report on the Citi website with a membership.
Recipient of the following UWS Teaching Excellence awards:
- Faculty of Law and Business Individual Teaching Excellence Award (2004)
- Vice Chancellors Award (Commendation) for Excellence in Social Justice (2004)
- Vice Chancellors Award (Highly Commended) for Excellence in Teaching (2003)
- 2004-2006: Head of postgraduate programs (UWS)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Accountancy
- Graduate Diploma in Accounting
- Introductory Financial Accounting / Financial Accounting A
- Introductory Management Accounting
- Advanced Management Accounting
- Social and Environmental Accounting
- Accounting Theories and Philosophies
- Financial Accounting A / Introductory Accounting
- Management Accounting A
- Issues in Corporate Social Responsibility
- Accounting Theory