- LTIFR Off the Mark - "Inside Safety"
Sharron O'Neill's interview by Richard Collins from Inside Safety about "lost time injury frequency rates" as a measure of workplace safety makes front cover.
- Publication: Inside Safety
- Title: LTIFR Off the Mark - Losing Faith in Lost Time Injuries
- Published: March 2013 issue
- Author: Richard Collins interviews Sharron O'Neill
View the March 2013 issue, including "LTIFR Off the Mark," on the Inside Safety Magazine website.
- ITB Digital - Sharron O'Neill
Why do most accounting reports fail to deliver useful work, health and safety information?
- Publication: In The Black
- Story: Lost in time
- Date: 4 July 2012
- Workforce NSW - Sharron O'Neill
Sharron O'Neill tells Workforce NSW how the government should be focusing on improving work health and safety rather than making cuts to compensation.
- Publication: Workforce NSW
- Story: Ramp up WHS compliance checks: academic
- Date: 1 June 2012
Recipient of the following UWS Teaching Excellence awards:
- Faculty of Law and Business Individual Teaching Excellence Award (2004)
- Vice Chancellors Award (Commendation) for Excellence in Social Justice (2004)
- Vice Chancellors Award (Highly Commended) for Excellence in Teaching (2003)
- 2004-2006: Head of postgraduate programs (UWS)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Accountancy
- Graduate Diploma in Accounting
- Introductory Financial Accounting / Financial Accounting A
- Introductory Management Accounting
- Advanced Management Accounting
- Social and Environmental Accounting
- Accounting Theories and Philosophies
- Financial Accounting A / Introductory Accounting
- Management Accounting A
- Issues in Corporate Social Responsibility
- Accounting Theory