Financial Risk Day 2014
The Centre for Financial Risk in the Faculty of Business and Economics presented the fourth Macquarie Financial Risk Day on Friday 14 March 2014.
Financial Risk Day was a multi-strand conference examining:
- superannuation and investment risk,
- including asset classes,
- fund compositions,
- business conditions and systemic risks.
The conference provided perspectives from academics, regulators, retail and industry super funds, and asset class managers.
Download the Centre for Financial Risk Newsletter (PDF)
The conference themes are:
- Financial stability
- Wider implications of risk
- Credit risk management
- Sovereign and systemic risk
- Risk in the insurance industry, and
- Regulatory implications
Head of Investment Services / Head of FirstChoice Investments, Colonial First State