Skip to Content

How to Apply for Undergraduate Courses

New Domestic Applicants

Visit the UAC's website or call UAC on (02) 9752 0200

Alternative Entry Pathways
Alternative Entry Pathways may be used by:

  • Mature-aged students
  • High school leavers with an insufficient UAI/ATAR
  • Students wishing to transfer institutions
  • Elite athletes or performers
  • Or students who have been disadvantaged during their high school studies

Here are some examples of our Alternative Pathways:

Current and past students

The Undergraduate Studies Section is responsible for administering:

  • Degree Transfers
  • Processing changes of program
  • Administering credit for previous studies
  • And for processing scholarship applications

It also provides easy access to undegraduate forms.

International applicants

International students should apply through Macquarie International.