Enrol in FOBE Units
FOBE200 and FOBE300
FOBE200 and FOBE300 are PACE Units students can undertake during their internships to enhance their experiences and skills gathered during their program.
Students are required to secure their own internships prior to applying for FOBE200 and FOBE300.
To lodge an application for FOBE200 or FOBE300:
- Visit ask.mq.edu.au to submit your online form (complete your address and choose FOBE200 or FOBE300 and Session 1)
- You will then be prompted to complete your degree details and the organisation details
- Upload your unofficial academic transcript and your Letter of Offer (see sample here) which should include:
- Location of your placement
- Start and end date (including hours)
- Your roles and responsibilities at the organisation
- Your supervisor's contact details (name, title, contact number and email)
Your application will be sent to BESS who will advise if the unit you have selected fits in with your program of study.
An email will be sent to your host supervisor with a link to the PACE Online Activity Statement (only if you have found the internship yourself) which must be completed before enrolment is approved. The completed PACE Online Activity Statement will be reviewed by the PACE Manager and Unit Convenor to ensure it fulfils all academic and vocational requirements of the PACE Program.
You will then be advised of the outcome of your application and, if successful, you will receive an email notifying you that a waiver has been issued and you are able to enrol in the unit for the upcoming Session online via eStudent. It is your responsibility to enrol in the unit by the enrolment cut off dates via eStudent – this does not occur automatically.
Further information or questions about FOBE200, FOBE300 or FOBE320:
Please contact the FBE PACE team.